Friday, March 27, 2009

Foto Friday

A spider that I poisoned with Windex on Wednesday! Isn't he big and scary...I. killed. him!

The latest issues...hmmmm...they need a bookshelf. Timmmmmmmber!

My latest attempt to exercise at home.

These are a few of my favorite things.

This is me after a few of my favorite things...notice the deranged stare...hot!

My best friend: Thermolean Extreme with ephedra


Man's best friend doing what he does best.

My latest shoe purchase

The latest issues crematory if I don't get a bookshelf.

1 comment:

  1. 1st photo....Windex....hahahahah Big fat greek wedding comes to mind!
    2nd photo....thats alot of magazines
    3rd photo....ab rocket, DOES IT WORK?
    4th pic....uhhhh....no comment :)
    5th one you and Katie Look like SISTERS
    6th one....do you need the ab rocket if that is your secret weapon to staying thin?
    7th poor fergie....didnt know she was on candid camera
    8th do you tower over your husband in those shoes?
    and finally 9th LOVE the caption just be careful burning magazines (Never burn magazines, cereal boxes, gift wrap, or colored paper of any kind (including the comics section of a newspaper). They all produce particles that can clog a wood stove’s air passages and can also produce noxious, corrosive or even carcinogenic gases.)

    thanks for the giggles

    ReplyDelete