Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Random Act of Kindness

Notice anything different? This site is more cheerful, no? I think it's the Vicodin.

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of things with, all six of, you. Two things to be exact. Two things that have nothing to do with one other. Well personally, I believe that vodka goes with everything...but you already knew that.

1) Sobieski Vodka: It's cheap, it's crisp and delicious and most importantly you can get it in a 1.75 liter bottle (I love Tito's but I can't find it in combat size...I need combat size). Bruce Willis, who owns an interest in Sobieski's parent company, is playing the role of celebrity spokesman. What? You hate Bruce Willis. He hates you back. Hmmm...What about if I told you that Sobieski is Belvedere's cheaper brother? How much cheaper? A 1.75 liter bottle of Sobieski (isn't it fun to say, now try it with a Polish accent) only costs you around $20. Yes, you read that correctly. Na zdrowie!!!

2) If you're looking for a super fantastic sunless tanner. Look no further, St. Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse (Sephora, $30) is perfect. It's light, it dries fast, it doesn't smell like fandango and you won't look like Charlie Crist after using it.

No. I don't get anything for pimping either item. I share because I care. And you should too, jerk. But if the nice people at St. Tropez Ltd or Imperial Brands (or Tito's...or Sephora) would like to send me some things. I'd be open to their generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment