Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole with Twitter and Punctuation

Hey Kids,

It's been a while, I know...unless you follow me on Twitter, then it's been real. Remember when people used to say that? Yeah, I didn't think so. If you don't follow me on Twitter, why in the Hell not??? Also if you do, I likely owe you an apology...which I will be happy to give, for a donation to my shoe/drug/vodka fund, dollars make hollers.

Anyway, this post isn't about Twitter at all, even though it sort of started off that way. Did I mention that I love Twitter, because I do. Twitter [and vodka] is/are my life, which is sad slash awesome.

Speaking of [brackets], have you ever noticed that British authors use them in place of parenthesis (I think) -also they use a lot of dashes while punctuating, the long kind...which I don't know how to make with my keyboard, but I can draw one.

See:

My favorite punctuation mark is the ellipsis...not because I like to pause for emphasis, but because I frequently tend to ramble on [with run-on sentences] and nothing breaks up a sentence like dot-dot-dot.

Don't be fooled, this post isn't about Twitter or punctuation, it's about my live ustream show, Down the Rabbit Hole with Duchess Rebecca [<- that's me]. Tomorrow night I will be joined by Polk County (Iowa) GOP, Co-Chair, Dave Funk.

You see, until the "First in the Nation" Iowa caucuses in February, "Iowa" and "GOP presidential pool" are going to go together like country music and firearms, so you may as well get your information from someone who lives and drinks here. I promise not to bore the pants off of you and not just because you won't be wearing any.

If you have questions for Dave or me or my mom, ask'em:

twitter: @duchessrebecca
email: duchessrebecca@gmail.com

...or post them here in the comments and don't forget to tune in 12 am ET/9 pm PT!

Also, if you'd like to send me something...something good...my birthday *is* coming up (I wear a size 39/8.5 and I will fly coach):

Duchess Rebecca
PO Box 13332
Des Moines, IA 50310

1 comment:

  1. PG88 เว็บตรงสล็อตออนไลน์ PG SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ได้กลายเป็นทางเลือกที่ยิ่งใหญ่และน่าสนใจสำหรับนักพนันในยุคปัจจุบัน PG การเล่นสล็อตผ่านทางอินเทอร์เน็ตนั้นสะดวกสบายและเข้าถึงได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา

    ReplyDelete