Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Duchess Rebecca: Fortune Teller???

Building a brand is harder than I thought. And, I'm no sellout. The things that are near and dear to my heart, I'd never try to duplicate; Spanx, Grey Goose, Astroglide and Hormel Black Label bacon are perfection. And shoes...there are too many delicious labels to list, well I could but...I'm under the influence and lazy. However, I would like to acknowledge that Steve Madden's cheap Louboutin knockoffs make me ill; also, Jessica Simpson and Fergie's versions make me homicidal (that means smell bleu cheese, right?).
Tonight I wondered on Twitter:
How does one get a job writing fortune cookies? I'd be super awesome at that.
Amirite? I hate people that use "amirite". *slaps self* Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, they'll be no need to add "in bed" to my fortunes and forget about "lucky numbers".
Examples of a Duchess Rebecca Fortune Cookie:
-Buy the shoes. Fuck that guy.
-Bite the bullet. Eat the worm.
-You reek of garlic. You're going to die alone.
-Guess What? 鸡屁股!
-Stop saying "winning", douche.
-You are too drunk to drive, but nobody cares enough to stop you.
-Tonight/today is the beginning/end of the rest of your life.
-You are here.
Late night, drunken brainstorms are the best. Thanks, @somethingfishie!
P.S. It should be noted that I have no idea how to use a semicolon, nor do I care.

3 comments:

  1. Why don't I ever get fortune cookies like those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the horny red lacquered soles,christian Louboutin is the designer of top of the range, high-heeled shoes worn by the most glamorous feet in the world and recognised immediately.christian louboutinwhich is famous for its symbolized red sole has always been popular with European and American actress. It is reported that from November 19,2008 to January 31,2009,Gucci Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Slingback Pump tattoo heart bags were sold in more than 20 countries.And 25% of the sales of the bags will be donated to UNICEF which will provide aids to orphans and Christian Louboutin Very Mix Peep Toe Pumps In Silver those children affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa. Where can Herve leger Signature Essentials Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress-Khaki you buy Louboutin Sale?Do not worry,you just view mu onlin store here,you will find you lovely Christian Sandals Heels,we offer kinds of christian louboutin shoes online,you just pick it up,and place order here,you will get up to 50% discount here,and fast delivery within 1 week to you door for free!Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต pg1234 ทางเข้า แจกฟรีเครดิต สามารถทำเงินได้อย่างรวดเร็วและมีความสนุกสนานได้ในที่เดียว pg slot การใช้สูตรที่เหมาะสมอาจช่วยเพิ่มโอกาสในการชนะ

    ReplyDelete