Okay...so apparently Jenny Erikson has lost her mind or a bet, I'm not sure which; because, today she interviewed me for her radio show, Smart Girl Report. Why? I have no idea. Is it opposite day? Hmmm.
A few points:
1. I did not drink before or during the interview. If it sucks, blame this.
2. I am drinking now.
3. Jenny has a lovely phone/radio voice.
4. I'm just getting over a cold and may or may not sound like the spawn of Helen Thomas.
5. I can't remember exactly what we chatted about, tho I'm certain we were interesting, charming and smart or something...at least half of us. I was too focused on not saying any curse words. I didn't. SUCCESS!
6. The last time I was on the radio was in 1988 to dedicate INXS - Never Tear Us Apart to my junior high boyfriend.
Tune in tonight at 10 pm ET. I'll be
Smooches Jenny! Thanks again (I think). *wink*
Also, special thanks to Sean Hackbarth. You're the cats pajamas.