Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tonight on Smart Girl Report...ME!


Okay...so apparently Jenny Erikson has lost her mind or a bet, I'm not sure which; because, today she interviewed me for her radio show, Smart Girl Report. Why? I have no idea. Is it opposite day? Hmmm.

A few points:

1. I did not drink before or during the interview. If it sucks, blame this.

2. I am drinking now.

3. Jenny has a lovely phone/radio voice.

4. I'm just getting over a cold and may or may not sound like the spawn of Helen Thomas.

5. I can't remember exactly what we chatted about, tho I'm certain we were interesting, charming and smart or something...at least half of us. I was too focused on not saying any curse words. I didn't. SUCCESS!

6. The last time I was on the radio was in 1988 to dedicate INXS - Never Tear Us Apart to my junior high boyfriend.

Tune in tonight at 10 pm ET. I'll be live drunk tweeting the interview and perhaps my suicide after.

Smooches Jenny! Thanks again (I think). *wink*

Also, special thanks to Sean Hackbarth. You're the cats pajamas.

3 comments:

  1. I totally <3 you. You're welcome back any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is this station on a webcast too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow did you recorded this awesome interview? I want to hear it in a podcast!

      Delete