Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Senator Toastie

I got a new super awesome toaster, the Breville 4-Slice Smart Toaster. Okayyy, We got a new toaster. And...by we...o'course I mean...the husband ordered it and I said 'what did you do that for, our other toaster is fine'. Then I used the new toaster and wished it had been my idea...because, the new toaster is amazing...so amazing that I named it...meet Senator Toastie:


The Kennedy of toasters, all that you'd expect plus so much more: large and heavy, helps you create a sandwich, whatever your flavor (Chris Dodd and waitress not included), makes the most perfect toast (Chivas Regal sold separately) and just like the late Senator, if you find yourself drowning he won't save you...but he could possibly electrocute you (okay, Uncle Teddy never electrocuted anyone...well, not that we know of).

You can buy your very own Senator Toastie here

1 comment: